Property & Casualty Insurance
GuideOne is America’s leading church insurer and is one of the Top 85 property and casualty companies in America. They have more than 800 million in assets and nearly 50,000 Commercial Accounts and 165,000 personal Line Accounts. They are licensed and available to provide insurance in all 50 states.
Since 2000, the RBI-recommmended program with GuideOne has experienced significant growth and success. This program has been successful due to the following:
- GuideOne’s policies are specialized for churches and religious organizations. The coverages are some of the broadest and most comprehensive available in the insurance market.
- GuideOne’s agents and claims adjusters are church insurance experts.
- GuideOne’s emphasizes safety and risk management. The GuideOne Center for Risk Management was developed to provide churches and religious organizations with solutions to their unique risks and exposure.
- GuideOne is financially strong and secure company rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
- GuideOne recently announces a new Group Affiliated Program that among other features, provides an additional layer of property protection for participating presbyteries and their member churches, should it be needed at the time of an insured loss.
- GuideOne is steadfast in its commitment to eliminate drunk driving and underage drinking.
- GuideOne has formed a strategic relationships with other industry leaders to make available a broad array of value-added services to their policy holders e.g. employee screening, volume purchasing, church construction, and legal resources for example.
You should consider several candidates as your insurance renewals come due. RBI encourages you to contact GuideOne to find a property and casualty solution.
To find out more information about GuideOne, please review the link below or contact Karl Williams to obtain contact information on a local agent.